- What are scale scores?
- What process did you use to determine the scale scores?
- In what increments will scores be reported?
- Once the scale scores are in place, can different specialty exam scores be compared?
- What did you use as the mean to determine the scale scores, and why?
- Does equating normalize raw scores into scale scores, or can we still see non-normal distributions in scale scores?
Grading and Interpretation
- What are some practices for converting scale scores into letter grades?
- What does the conversion tool look like?
- Why can't I enter national comparative data into the Historical Lookup Table?
- How can I communicate the scoring changes to my students?
- How are the national comparative data available on the first day of administration calculated?