There are two ways to assign Student Exam Boxes to students.
From the Class tab
If you have enough Student Exam Boxes for the entire cohort, you can assign them all at once.
- Visit the Classes tab.
- Verify the Graduation/Completion Date of the relevant class so that they will be able to take the End of Curriculum exam at the appropriate time. If it is not correct, click Edit at the end of the row and adjust the date.
- To assign the boxes, click the Assign Student Exam Boxes link next to the selected class.
- Confirm that you wish to assign them Student Exam Boxes.
From the Students tab
You can also assign Student Exam Boxes to each student individually. This may be particularly useful if you have exams in your account that you wish to use.
- Visit the Students tab.
- Verify the Graduation/Completion Date of the relevant student(s). This can be edited individually, or in the Classes tab.
- Click Assign Exam Box next to the selected student.
- Confirm that you wish to assign the student a Student Exam Box.
You will also be able to remove a Student Exam Box assigned to a student until the first exam is scheduled. Visit the Students tab, click the Remove Exam Box link that replaces the Assign link, and the Student Exam Box will be returned to your account.