Once Faculty or Admin users log in, you will see a menu with up to nine tabs:
- Tab 1 – My Proctor Schedule = Where users with proctor rights can start and monitor exams which they have been scheduled to proctor.
- Tab 2 – Exams = View remaining exams and order more
- Tab 3 – Classes = Where programs set up and manages classes/cohorts
- Tab 4 – Students = Add, edit, and delete students
- Tab 5 – Proctor Schedules = View a proctor’s exam schedule
- Tab 6 – Exam Scheduling = Schedule exams and manage students assigned to exams
- Tab 7 – Users = Add, edit, and deactivate accounts for program faculty/staff in the system. This is where you can give users proctor privileges.
- Tab 8 – Reports = View score reports by exam type and class. Only Faculty users may access this tab.
- Tab 9 – Order History = View pending and confirmed orders
Purchasing Agent users will only have the Exams tab and the Order History tab.
Remote Proctor users will only have the My Proctor Schedule tab.
Student users will only have an Exams tab from which they take their exams and view results that have been released to them.