There are three likely scenarios:
- The student was not assigned to the class you are hoping to schedule,
- The student has a graduation date that was more than 30 days before the exam event,
- The student has taken all available versions of the chosen exam,
- The student is scheduled for an exam within 30 minutes of the scheduled start time, or
- The student is already assigned to an upcoming or in-progress exam of the same type (PACKRAT® or the same End of Rotation™ exam).
Please make sure that the student is set up properly (go to the Students tab, then select Edit on the right side to check their graduation date), or is not already assigned to the exam (go to the Students tab, then select Exams on the right side).